The Public Information Office is located within the City Manager’s Office. Responsibilities include:
- overseeing all City internal and external communications including the City Beat and Annual Report,
- branding and marketing of the City,
- managing www.casagrandeaz.gov,
- managing government access channel 11 on the Cox Cable network,
- answering all media inquiries,
- coordinating special events,
- hosting the Homeowner’s Association Academy,
- providing tours of City Hall and other facilities upon request,
- assisting with citizen requests for information.
Public Information Office Staff
The Public Information Office is located on the second floor of City Hall in the east wing.
Public Information Officer
Web Services & Media Coordinator
(520) 421-8600 ext 2535